Monday 16 January 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where you talk about the books you bought/received during the week.

I am so broke after Christmas (wah) so I haven't being buying many books but here are the ones I bought:








Between by Jessica Warman: I have been wanting this for what seems like forever and it didn't disappoint! Review coming later in the week.
















Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti: Review coming later in the week!



















A Hopeless Romantic by Harriet Evans (Adult)










So that's what I got this week :) What did you guys get? Leave me a link to your IMM and I'll be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy reading the books that you got! I've heard of Harriet Evans but I haven't read any of her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm about halfway through the Harriet Evans one. It's pretty good but a little slow at times. Hopefully it'll pick up!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...